All 16 art Reviews

Emptiness Will Eat The Witch Emptiness Will Eat The Witch

Honestly haven't been impressed with any of your art for awhile, I've felt you were even going backwards at some point, but this, this is fucking gorgeous.

This lighting emanating from the center, the self mutilating, suicidal touch and especially the neon heart really call your attention. I know with your growing fan-base its hard to keep your shit together, but I'm happy you've done much better than I could ever hope. Keep killin those fuckers.

Sunken Forest Sunken Forest

Congratulations, you have my attention once again. I'll be frank, its good to see you do some "real" pixel art. Cheers to the fuckin top man.

Evergloom Evergloom

Motherfucker!! Those hands-that chest-it is beautiful. This is simply pleasant to look at, and the clouds are perfect. I love the green. Once again my friend I salute you.

Carrion responds:

Haha this picture has many imperfections but thank you sir Limner!

(((louds (((louds

Seemingly spiritual-this is what you would do when you die (wink-smile)

Bonedigger & Wulf Bonedigger & Wulf

Quite alright, quite alright.

gressor pt2 gressor pt2

Now this is quite lovely-I think I see aspiration in his eyes... and I can't help but love the mix of color for the sky you chose.

Kin - The Fisherman Kin - The Fisherman

The moon, background and wonderful reflections are all very appealing-I'm looking forward to this.

Tishe responds:

Thanks, it's great to hear people who are so enthusiastic about my art :D Thanks again :)

Herbert the gnome Herbert the gnome

Man this is seriously creepy-almost cute

Johannek responds:

haha yeah, thank you! i think he's just cute.

Of No Return Of No Return

Amazing work-that is all to say

Blood Rock Blood Rock

Nice but it would have been better if you actually put blood on the rock instead of just giving everything a red hue.